There are some smooth talking sales representatives for the new home builders! However, as a Realtor it is our duty to keep you informed and that is exactly what this article is about. Here is why The Claus Team should represent you and NOT the builders sales person:
1. Many people think they are going to save the agent's commission if they buy directly from the builder, but this is NOT TRUE-you may even spend MORE MONEY! Builders have already figured in the cost of an agent's commision in the price of the home. Without a professional real estate agent looking out for you, you are at the mercy of the on-site agent, who is working to make the most money for the builder.
2. The friendly on-site agent is not your financial friend. He or she works for the builder and does not care whether your floor plan, site location, or amenities are the ones that best meet your needs.
3. The Claus Team agents understand what you want in a home and they make sure your home suits you. They will help you select the right home in the right area, with the floor plan and upgrades best suited for you.
4. Your agent will advise you as to which styles, amenities, upgrades and extras have the most resale value.
5. Through their years of real estate experience in the San Antonio area, The Claus Team is familiar with the different builders and can recommend the ones who have the best reputation for quality, timeliness, and customer service.
6. Your agents will negotiate and review the sales agreement to ensure that all your requests are met at the best possible price.
7. They will recommend an independent building inspector who will make sure that everything is built to code and no corners have been cut.
8. The Claus Team will represent you during any disputes that may arise with the builder.
9. At closing, your agent will review the contract to make sure that evrything that was promised is delivered.
10. The Claus Team's goal is not to just sell you a home~it's to find you the right home.